The RTP of baccarat depends on the provider of the game and the variant you play. We have compiled a list for you:
|Extreme live gaming
Before you start playing the game, it is good to know what terms are used. Below you can read a number of commonly used terms and their meanings:
- Dealer: the person who deals out the cards at Punto Banco at the table. Often these are two people
- Baccarat Chemin de Fero: version of baccarat where there is not played against the bank, but against each other
- Natural: term that is used when a winning value of 8 or 9 points is scored directly with two cards
- Range: deck used by the dealers to deal cards
- Shoe: the deck of cards being used
- Tie: draw
Baccarat or Punto Banco?
A well-known table game that can always be played in casinos is baccarat. This game seems difficult at first glance, but it is not. With baccarat, the goal is to score a total of 9 points or a value that comes close to that.
Baccarat is therefore also called Punto Banco in the Netherlands. The player in this case is the so-called Punto and the casino is the Banco. With Punto Banco you play against the casino and with baccarat you can also play against other players. Punto Banco is a very common form of baccarat. The classic version of the game is also called Baccarat Chemin de Fer.
Differences between baccarat and Punto Banco
Beide casino games are very similar, yet there are considerable differences. For example, with Punto Banco you play against the bank. You have to take as much money from the bank as possible. As a player you can also work together with other players.
At Baccarat Chemin de Fer, on the other hand, there are several players. The moment the bank loses in this variant, the dealer will shift the game to the player to the left of the person who was the bank until then. baccarat is therefore played by the players who deal the cards themselves and Punto Banco is played with a croupier.